Shift Hours: Up to 40 – 0
Up to 37.5hrs per week available
£12.60 per hour (£24,570 per annum)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in Social care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Endurance Care Maidstone.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- £500 joining bonus
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme – £500 for each successful referral
Our Maidstone services support a maximum of 4 adults per service with mental health conditions, Autism and Learning Disabilities. Days are spent supporting people to learn new skills or to find motivation to regain lost skills.
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual’s potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively with the home manager to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client’s well-being, safety and quality of life
The most important qualities needed are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
“National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us”
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org