Day Security Officer position at Rendall & Rittner (White City Living, W12)
Location – White City Living (London, W12)
Working Hours – 4 on, 4 off 0700 – 1900
Salary –£25,200 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a development located in in the heart of West London and is still under construction. It has 981 residential homes now, and it will be 1,155 homes in total at the end of this year (2023). There will be approximately 2,300 apartments by 2030. This site benefits from several amenities for residents such as a Health Club with swimming pool, 2 cinemas, and a virtual golf. Close by stations include White City and Shepherds Bush underground station, and Wood Lane overground station.
What makes a successful Security Officer at Rendall & Rittner?
- You’ll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- You’ll be an expert in security and customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
- You’ll ensure all residents, guests and staff at the development are safe and secure.
- Your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
- You’ll have experience reporting any concerns to management, as well as investigating any areas of concern raised by the team or residents.
- You’ll have experience managing unauthorised access, theft, and vandalism issues, liaising with internal and external sources, and keeping up to date logs of all activity.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, with the ability to read body language and manage challenging situations.
- You will hold an SIA license (essential)
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Security Officer at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive:
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes.
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonuses.
- Team uniform*
- 16 days holiday plus national holiday days.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner pension scheme.
- EAP to support on matters such as family, health, money, and work.
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *Some developments vary