Shift Hours: 40 – 0
Do you dare to make a difference?
Are you a Registered Manager looking for a change?
National Neurological Services are currently recruiting a Registered Manager for our Neuro Rehabilitation Centre in Rochdale. We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for supporting colleagues and residents to unlock their full potential.
This role supports some incredible individuals with a range of support needs including Acquired Brain Injuries, Brain Tumours, Parkinson’s, Mental Health and Physical Disabilities.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate and respect the amazing life changing work our managers do.
That is why we offer:
- Competitive Salary of £40,500
- 33 Days annual leave inclusive of bank / public holidays
- Life Assurance of three times your annual salary
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Leadership development programs to support your career development.
- Unlimited access to Professional Qualifications.
- A range of different wellbeing support including funding HRT medication through our health and wellbeing platform.
- Opportunity to participate in a discretionary annual bonus plan and earn up to 10% of your base salary.
The Registered Manager Position:
We are looking for a new registered manager to lead our team of care and clinical professionals. With support from your Regional Operations Manager and Director as you settle into the National Care Group team, you will have a close network of professionals to support you on your journey and help guide you into your new role. We are proud to be a Good CQC rated service and are looking for someone who is relentless in their pursuit to achieve even greater things for the people we support.
About the role
- As the leader of your services your primary role will be to ensure the health and wellbeing of our individuals and colleagues, striving to ensure everyone has an opportunity to unlock their potential.
- Quality and governance will be important to you, and you will be provided with the tools to enable you to deliver outstanding quality across your services, in line with the legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. It is important you are process driven and have a passion for continuous improvement.
- The leader must be able to coach and mentor colleagues on what good looks like, setting the right example and leading from the front.
- A strong oversite of your services is essential ensuring operations is balanced with colleagues taking annual leave, regular team meetings and ensuring training compliance is maintained.
- Developing strong relationships with your families, external professionals and regulators is a key part of the role, together understanding the importance of collaborative working.
- National Care Group’s ethos is to support as many individuals as possible and on that mission, as a manager you will play a pivotal role in transitioning new people into our services from assessment through to achieving their full potential.
- Understand the importance of documentation and empower your teams to deliver excellent written communications and care plans.
- Reporting is an essential part of any managers role; full training will be given to ensure you are enabled to deliver the right information at the right time, to support in maximising quality and compliance.
- The role requires you to be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- You’ll have plenty of experience working with those with acquired brain injuries and illnesses. Ideally with some experience in rehabilitation and mental health care within nursing care facilities
- Ideally you will be an established Registered Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and have a passion for quality and governance.
- You will have achieved an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- You will have strong leadership values as we know people are at the heart of everything we do.
- You will be an excellent communicator, with an ability to influence at different levels.
- You will have excellent time management skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative and seek ways to continuously improve.
- You will enjoy an environment where no two days are ever the same.
- Our services operate across 7 days a week, so a degree of flexibility is required to lead from the front, at times covering shifts or taking your turn on the “on call” rota.
- Above all, you’ll be relentless in providing person-centred care that strives to unlock the potential of all those you’re working for.
Apply today or contact me on the following