We have an exciting secondment / fixed term contract opportunity for a Range Manager to join our Support Centre team in our High Wycombe or Watford office.
Reporting to the Head of Range, you will create & maintain retail planograms. In addition you will manage the range strategy process and delivery of the range calendar in consultation with suppliers, retailers and buyers to deliver the best consumer offer for the brand. The Range team work cross functionally to deliver support to a wide part of the business.
Role training will be arranged at the offices in Watford & High Wycombe with flexibility to work remotely to be discussed.
- Micro space planning using Space Planning software.
- Develop relationships with Buyers, Retail team, Supply Chain, Retailers and Customers to inform range and space decisions.
- Influence Store Development team to ensure macro allocation is relevant to consumer behaviour and store layout performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Keep up to date with the competition and new developments to inform the Category plan so that the range & planograms remain relevant.
- Analyse data and consumer insight to determine product space allocation and location.
- Develop and implement best practice range and space management policies, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Build planograms that are simple to implement in store and will excite the customer and drive sales.
- A degree or equivalent.
- Experience of range or merchandising in a head office environment, ideally within FMCG or Retail.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Analytical approach as you’ll be working extensively with product data.
- Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups.
- Experience of space planning software for example Spaceman or JDA or similar would be highly desired.
Shift Hours: 38 hrs per week (Monday – Friday)