Handyperson position at Rendall & Rittner – Meath Crescent E2
Location – Meath Crescent, Meath Crescent London, E2 0QL
Working hours – Monday – Friday – 0900 – 1730
Salary – £25000 – £27000 Depending on experience
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a mixed-use riverside development located in Bethnal Green. The development benefits from a 24-concierge service and on-site car park.
What makes a successful Handyman at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll be an expert in resolving maintenance issues and will have the ability to carry out a variety of maintenance related tasks.
- you’ll be someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean, and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- you’ll have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections and being the first point of contact for all maintenance enquiries (externally and internally).
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- you’ll have an understanding of Health and Safety processes at a residential development.
your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Handyman at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary