Estate Operative position at Rendall & Rittner (Colindale Gardens, NW9)
Location – Colindale Gardens, NW9
Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1600 & every other Saturday 0800- 1300
Salary – £21,000 – £23,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a new residential development located in the heart of Northwest London with circa 1500 residential apartments and will benefit from various amenities including an onsite gym and retail facilities. The development is located close to Colindale underground station.
What makes a successful Estate Operative at Rendall & Rittner?
- you’ll be someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean, and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- you’ll be an expert in resolving a variety of maintenance issues including light painting, basic carpentry, basic electrical tasks, and minor plumbing.
- you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- you’ll have an understanding of Health and Safety processes at a residential development.
- You have a good eye for detail and experience conducting regular development inspections, reporting any defect and/or health and safety concerns, cleaning, and maintenance (internally and externally).
- your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Estate Operative at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary
Salary: £21000 – £23000