DAY CONCIERGE (SIA) POSITION AT PREMIER ESTATES
LOCATION – London Dock (London E1)
WORKING HOURS – 4on 4off 0600-1800
SALARY – £27,000 per annum
CONTRACT – Full-time, Permanent
Premier Estates is an award-winning managing agent that successfully maintains one of the largest and most diverse residential property portfolios in the UK. Our success is founded on the fundamental principal of effective communication and unsurpassed customer service, establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with our many satisfied clients.
- Working in a small team, with a flexible rota
- Westfield Health cash back plan
- Support your career development.
- Employee referral scheme
- Team Uniform*
- Discretionary bonus
Working on a very prestigious development consisting of 700 luxury residential apartments, the site benefits from excellent transport links as well as plans to expand in size in the near future. You must have a valid SIA badge for this position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Deliver excellent customer service, to our residences.
- Be responsible for all deliveries
- Issue keys
- Monitor CCTV
Please Note: You will be provided with the relevant guidance and support to be successful in the role
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU;
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal; you will be liaising with clients, contractors and persons inside / outside of the organization.
- Excellent team player
- Proficient IT Skills
- Strong Multi-Tasking Ability
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
For more information about this position, or to find out more about Premier Estates, please visit our website for further details. If you would like to contact us, please email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help and provide further details.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary