Commercial Manager – position at Rendall & Rittner (Leftbank Apartments, Manchester, M3 3AD)
Location – Leftbank Apartments (Manchester, M3 3AD)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
Salary – competitive
Contract – 24 Months Fixed Term Contract
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This role will be based at high end development located in the Spinningfields area of Manchester. The development has 391 residential homes and benefits from amenities including 24-hour concierge service and a secure resident’s carpark.
What makes a successful Commercial Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- You will have experience working in the commercial property management sector, responding to high level leaseholder / tenant queries and holding regular surgeries to address any questions and concerns.
- You will have demonstrable knowledge around leases and will be able to be challenged, and respond to various stakeholders at different levels in an articulate manner.
- You will have experience working on major works / capex project.
- You will ensure health and safety compliance on site, conducting site inspections and actioning / reporting any issues as required. You will hold a good understanding of health and safety regulations in the property industry.
- You will have experience managing stakeholder communication – engagement, strategies, planning and coordinating.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator with the ability to support and challenge people across different business functions, backgrounds and all levels of seniority. You will also be able to be challenged and provide key evidence to support your answers.
- You will have great project management experience, time management, coordinating public consultations and information sessions.
- You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, keeping organised and have the ability to priorities workloads and meet deadlines.
- You’ll be tech savvy with knowledge of various social media platforms and other web-based platforms. You will be familiar with construction project management tools and software’s.
- You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences.
- You’re a team player and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Commercial Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary