Are you looking for a rewarding job where you go home knowing that you have made a real impact on someone’s life?
Sense has a great opportunity for an individual to join one of our dual managed services as a Team Leader in Spalding. This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours per week.
About the role…
• As a Team Leader you will support staff to enable people to live the life they choose
• You will support individuals and encourage them to make choices, to express themselves, live as independently as possible and run their own lives as much as possible
• Supporting people to take part in some of our amazing arts and wellbeing activities, ensuring no one is left out of life.
In return we will offer you…
• £19,903 per annum
• Bespoke, rewarding career pathways
• Free parking (where available)
• The opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where you can develop your skills, knowledge and career in a supportive and flexible environment.
• Group Personal Pension scheme
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Enhanced disclosure cost covered
• Flexible approach to situations
• Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided
• Able to demonstrate that you possess the right values and behaviours to enable you to make a difference to people’s lives
• Flexibility, as working times do vary and may include weekends, evenings and sleep ins, we will however provide you with a rota in advance so you can plan your life accordingly.
• NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or willing to gain qualification
• Hold valid Driving Licence
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact: the recruitment team on 0121 415 6753 or via email@example.com
Please use the link below to complete your application.