Shift Hours: Up to 40 – 0
Up to 37.5hrs per week available
£10.92 per hour (£21,294 per annum)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in Social care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Westward Care, The Willows.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- £500 Joining bonus
- Unlimited Refer a Friend scheme of £500 per successful referral
- Paid DBS
The Willows is a amazing residential service providing accommodation and support for individuals with moderate and severe learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
“National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us”
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org