At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Shift Electrician to join our friendly team based at Linford in Stanford-le-Hope.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Shift Electrician you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance activities which include planned preventative and reactive maintenance on production machinery in manufacture of Aircrete block or other similar products.
- Meet statuary and SHE standards as a minimum.
- This is a day-work role, working on a variety of plant throughout the block manufacturing site as directed on a planned or reactive basis.
- You will be required to record all work on the site CMMS system
- This is a dynamic role, mostly self-motivated and self-supervised with good communication skills
The ideal candidate for the role of Shift Electrician will have experience of:
- 17th Edition
- IOSH training will be an advantage
- Experience of maintaining/replacement of electrical parts including sensors, control systems, motors etc
- Skilled with hand tools, bearing presses and fitting tools
- Experience in a manufacturing or heavy industry environment.
- Experience in maintaining and repair of a wide variety of electrical equipment.
- SCADA and plc experience an advantage
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/39518/4891