We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Registered Manager to join the Jewish Care team. In this role, you will manage and look after our amazing residents and staff at our Vi and John Rubens House home based in Redbridge, Ilford – our only home in the Essex area.
However, being Registered Manager is only part of the role … the successful post-holder will also be heavily involved in our Redbridge development project. This project will establish a Care & Community centre within the Redbridge area and will include a Care home as well a community centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to contribute and make a positive and lasting impact on the services Jewish Care offer in the Redbridge area.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable in leading others and excited by change
- Committed to excellence and continuous improvement
- Be courageous, able to inspire others and inject new thinking
- Hold a professional / academic qualification in health or social care related subject
- Professional e.g. Nursing, social work, e.g. Dip.SW (C.Q.S.W.), CSS, RMN, CQS Level 5 In management or Registered Manager Award
- Have either managed or worked in a senior role in a busy nursing home environment
- Been involved or contributed to organisational projects
Please note, interview will be arranged as and when candidates apply. This role may close before the advertised closing date