Painter & Decorator position at Rendall & Rittner (Bow Quarter E3 2UB)
Location – Bow Quarter (E3 2UB)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630
Salary – £32,000 – £36,000 per annum
Contract – 12 Month FTC
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
The Bow Quarter is a vibrant residential development in East London. Many of the 733 apartments are Grade II listed and the development benefits from an onsite Leisure facilities and pool. Bow Quarter is located close to several large parks including Queen Elizabeth Park, Victoria Park and Mile End Park. Bow Quarter is close to Westfield shopping centre in Stratford and located within walking distance of Roman Road shops, DLR and underground stations.
What makes a successful Painter & Decorator at Rendall & Rittner?
- You’ll be an experienced in Painting & Decorating and will have the ability to carry out tasks in a timely manner.
- You’ll be someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean, and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
- You’ll have a great eye for detail and experience carrying out regular development inspections.
- You’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
- You’ll understand Health and Safety processes at a residential development.
- Your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Painter & Decorator at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary