Shift hours: Permanent
Compass Group UK & Ireland is the world’s leading Caterer, feeding multiple demographics in a variety of different business sectors in restaurants & coffee shops in some of the most prestigious locations in the UK & Ireland. More than half of our revenue comes directly from consumers, making us a retail business the size of Greggs in the UK.
The central marketing team is the interface between the consumer and the business, ensuring that we offer consumer led products and promotions. This role will support units with the guidance and toolkits needed to implement effectively core retail ranges and promotional campaigns. The role spans retail promotions for all sectors (e.g. confectionary, snack and cold beverages) and the delivery of the strategic direction of three key sectors: Business & Industry, RA and Levy
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to Deliver an exciting and insight led Marketing Calendar for restaurants and cafes working with the wider marketing team, culinary and operations. The Marketing Executive will Maximise the commercial impact of activity through implementation & measurement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to make a name for themselves within the Foodservice industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- Part of a cross functional team to create an exciting annual promotional strategy and calendar which includes food and beverage campaigns and retail promotions, based on insight, high street trends and commercial data, supported by creative development of consumer communications and POS.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop tailored campaigns
- Lead the development of outstanding Operator communications which make execution easy, and track implementation
- Work with finance to develop business cases and measure impact, evaluating success and proactively sharing learnings.
- Work with Procurement to identify opportunities to improve commercial performance through supplier funding & other support.
- Responsible for unit inventory and marketing material allocations driven by consumer demand
- Experience in end to end the development of retail campaigns, preferably food or coffee led
- Collaborative approach with an ability to drive and inspire wider organisational engagement to get programmes implemented
- Commercial and numerate
- Evidence of leading and participating in cross functional collaboration
- Pragmatic and comfortable with ambiguity