rate: Up to £10.65 per hour dependent on age
have a fantastic opportunity for a Housekeeping Team Member to join us at Norton
Grange Coastal Village.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to Numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
will I be doing?
As part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into
delivering a great service within the housekeeping department. Alongside the
Housekeeping Manager and the Housekeeping Team Leaders you will be a
fundamental part of the smooth running of the guest journey from the moment
they arrive to their room.
By working together with a large diverse and multiskilled team, you will
ensure all our guests enjoy the highest quality stay in a perfectly kept room.
are we looking for?
- A people person who would put the guest journey at the heart of everything they do
- A willingness to learn and improve knowledge on customer service, our products and tailored selling
- Someone who will care about the wider team and look to support wherever needed
- A passion for food and drink
- A promise to come to work as your whole authentic self
Location: Norton Grange Coastal Village, , PO41 0SD