Salary £27,500-£32,000 dependent on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager to join
us at Nidd Hall Hotel.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with the Head of Hospitality,
other Food and Beverage Managers and Food and Beverage Team Leaders you will
ensure the smooth running of your venue within the hotel.
Hospitality is a very important part of our guests’ experience when
staying at Warner. As a Food and Beverage Manager you are part of one great
team, working within our restaurant and bar facilities. With inspiring and
tasty menus and settings to be proud of, you will play an integral part in
providing a perfect customer journey for our guests.
Where will I be working?
- Set within magnificent grounds, Nidd Hall is part of the Warner Hotels
Group. This beautiful, 253-bedroom hotel is found in 45 acres of
award-winning gardens. You can cast a rod on our fishing lake and overlook the
- What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who drives service standards both front and back of house.
- A people focused leader who puts the guest journey at the heart of everything they do.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
- A passionate leader to coach and give feedback across the Food and Beverage department to improve performance.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of leading a large team in a customer facing environment
- The ability to manage costs in line with budgets
- Have the ability to create an environment where the team are able to grow and develop
- Effective communicator with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
of working with us
fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees
and Apprenticeship level)
discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands
Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted
breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
live in available
use of gym and leisure facilities
or 60% discounted food onsite
to fantastic discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
to use the company’s corporate box at the O2 for Music, Comedy, Sport, and
We are part of Bourne Leisure Ltd, as a business we are committed to
creating an Inclusive and Diverse culture. We are driving Inclusion and
Diversity across every strand of our business to ensure every team member feels
included and part of something. If
you require any further support or wish to enquire via email then you can
contact the hotel direct on the email below:
Location: Nidd Hall Hotel, , HG3 3BN