Cleaner position at Rendall & Rittner (N4) Woodberry Down
Working Hours – Monday – Friday 07:00 – 15:00
Salary – £21,000 per annum
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Your working environment?
This role will be based at a high-end development located in the Finsbury Park area and is within easy reach of Finsbury Park and Manor House underground stations. Located on the banks of the New River and just 20 minutes from the city. Woodberry Down is set next to the spectacular natural surrounds of the Woodberry Wetlands and a sailing reservoir. The area has undergone regeneration in a 30-year project to deliver 5,500 new homes once completed.
What makes a successful Cleaner at Rendall & Rittner?
· you’ll be someone who cares passionately about creating a positive, clean, and safe environment for residents, guests, and your team.
· you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to engage, communicate and inspire others.
· you’ll have an understanding of Health and Safety processes at a residential development.
· You have a good eye for detail, carrying out regular inspections and cleaning, reporting any defect and health and safety concerns.
· your team matters to you, you support them, work together, and build strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Cleaner at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
· Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
· Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
· Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
· Team Uniform*
· 20 days holiday plus national holiday days
· Employee referral scheme
· Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
· EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website Rendall & Rittner – Work with us for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates. *some developments vary