Location: City Road, London,
The HAC is quite unlike any other City event venue; a magnificent Georgian house set in a five-acre garden. This unique, historic London venue offers a wide variety of event spaces and a unique outdoor space nestled within the city backdrop.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits, which include:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Discount on overnight stays in London
- Enrolment onto the Searcys pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave
- Meal provided on every shift
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Access to online GP and medical benefits
- Employee assistance programme and qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Development opportunities, including Apprenticeship schemes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer and give back to a charity of your choice
Salary: £14.00 per hour
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all kitchen area's
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre agreed menu offer.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including ordering when required as well as waste control.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to
- As described in the Searcy Health & Safety Policy, including best practices to ensure personal hygiene at all times.
- Minimum 1 year in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. function changes, requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude.