Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef De Partie
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef De Partie with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef De Partie with Compass Group.
We love to serve authentic, credible, and consistently delivered food that is natural, fresh, and sustainable. The role of the Sous Chef is to support and deputise (when required) for the Head Chef to deliver RA Group quality food to well-managed GPs and margins. Ensuring consistency as well as innovation in line with market trends, RA Group offers and specific business and client priorities (seasonality, provenance, sustainability etc).
Focusing on delivering food that is authentic, fresh, and natural, and represents an offer that is credible.
To lead a culture of Health and Food Safety awareness and compliance; acting as a role model for the brigade.
Chef De Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- To help to create a kitchen environment where people want to work and want to consistently strive to deliver and improve.
- Continuously find opportunities to immerse yourself and your team in the London (or regional) food scene, through stages, tours and competitions and to be able to identify and deliver new innovations and improvements
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for customers daily
- Innovative and creative individual
- Experience in Michelin / rosette environment
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food