At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Yard Operative to join our friendly team based at Swains Park, Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
The suitable Yard Operative will be responsible for goods in and goods out coordination across site, working with the weighbridge to ensure safe loading/unloading, organisation of stock and stock rotation. You will also be required to use the SAP system to book items in and out. You will also be responsible for:
- Reporting safety observations and incidents and displaying a proactive attitude to Health and Safety.
- Ensuring safe loading/unloading as high priority, through following site rules and procedures.
- Responsibility of supervising silo discharge and weekly spot checks on discharging of products.
- Ensure all incoming vehicles/drivers are compliant to company standards performing spot checks weekly.
- Supporting Operational team when needed
The ideal candidate for the role of a Yard Operative will hold a FLT license and be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as well as possessing good communication skills.
Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/39518/4899