We operate the UK’s ONLY flexible multi-temp, shared customer delivery logistics network. We buy, warehouse, pick and distribute products to the nation’s best loved food and drink brands every single day and provide the best experience to our customers.
This role is based within our fast-paced warehouse at our Hoddesdon depot and forms an essential part of the Best Food Logistics business in delivering the right products to our customers on time.
- Work with all team members to ensure that all corporate goals are consistently achieved and maintained
- Using voice technology, unload supplier’s vehicles of products, perform checks to Company standards, and processes relating to our clients’ requirements, taking temperature recordings where necessary
- Using a powered pallet truck (PPT), ensure that all products received and checked, probed where required, labelled, stacked safely, and wrapped as per the current process and policy to enable pickers to assemble customer orders without incurring any delay to the pick
- Comply with all requirements of the Health and Safety policy and procedure including wearing safety clothing and footwear, always adhere to Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) procedures and be aware of and comply with all fire safety procedures, including maintaining clear fire exits and escape routes
- Comply with all relevant Food Safety and Food Hygiene legislation and ensure the warehouse and site is kept clean, tidy and in safe condition at all times
- Cooperate fully with other departments/depots always maintaining a professional and polite attitude and undertake any other duties that may from time to time prove necessary
- Work to targets and have an accurate and methodical approach to your work
You must have basic numeracy and literacy skills and be a good team player.
Knowledge of Food Hygiene and experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
Reach Truck licence is essential for this role and PPT training will be provided.
Shift Hours: 40 hrs per week (40 hours per week, working on a rolling rota (and 5 days out of 7) which may include weekends and public holidays.)
Salary: £30,397.12 pa inclusive of allowances