Salary: £9.91 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Undertake receipt and checking of incoming goods and materials that is correctly stored within the warehouse and PDL
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles.
- Pick customer requirements where required and undertake all necessary controls and ensuring procedures are complied with as appropriate, and making available for dispatch
- Dispatch outgoing orders in line with company processes
- Undertake loading goods or stock by hand or truck for movement of goods and clinical supplies support where required
- Ensure daily safety checks on the truck are conducted thoroughly.
- Work with NPD lab technician to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Take reasonable care of both your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions, ensuring all company safety and quality systems are followed and all times and report any incidents or suggestions to your line manager;
- Working with all groups deliver the waste stream ensuring all goods/Materials are disposed of safely and in line with company processes.
- Deputise and provide cover for absent colleagues as required, and regularly refresh on processes to ensure this can be achieved effectively;
- Basic numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Fork lift license would be beneficial, but training will be given.
- Strong verbal communication
- Diligent attention to detail and attention to safety
- Ability to work under pressure
Location: Leatherhead, England