Salary: £7.50 – £8.91
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Ward Host to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- To assist in the preparation of patient food in a hygienic manner following all instructions given.
- To engage with the patients to feel welcome and relaxed with their time in our care.
- Communicate with the kitchen to ensure that all food orders are made and are what are required by the patient/visitor.
- Keep the pantry clean and tidy at all times to stay in the condition laid out in service level agreement and to meet all legal and company responsibilities.
- Assist the manger and supervisor to achieve service level agreements, health and safety requirements.
- Complete all audit and quality standards documentation as required.
- Ensure that patient’s dietary requirements are provided for.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Good Communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to understand and adhere to legislation at all times
- Ability to understand detailed instructions.
- Food hygiene level 2 or above
Location: Shropshire, England