Salary: £9.5 per hour
Looking for a spicy new role?
We’re looking for Waiter/Waitress who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for Venue Collection on a permanent casual basis. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do ? pride in our food, pride in our brand but most of all pride in our people.
As HWaiter/Waitress, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. In return, you will have the chance to progress with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and looking after our guests so they go home delighted
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the menu and making recommendations to our guests
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Waiter/Waitress will:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be an excellent team player with great communication skills
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you?ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK?s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/0605/M65201/52425354/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Milton Keynes