Salary: Up to £10.65 per hour
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Food & Beverage Team Member you will take pride in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Guest focused whilst having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
• Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel / Coastal Villages
Experience and training:
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
• We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of…apply now!
Location: Nidd Hall Hotel, , HG3 3BN