Shift hours: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to work within an Independent School in Bruton. The key purpose of this role is to organise and supervise the contract in accordance with and to the standards required by Chartwells Independent and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to provide great quality Foodservice and hospitality to the school. Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run in line with budgetary targets.
This is a hands on management role within a challenging environment. We are seeking a manager who has experience in implementing standards across a business.
There are a team of circa 30 staff with 5 direct reports. You will be required to develop relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Proven experience in managing successful teams
- Single site operational experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Foodservice or similar background
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- I.T & computer literate