A BIT ABOUT US…
Putting it simply, we work with clients to make the buying or selling of businesses feel more straightforward. Business transactions – no matter the size – can be a complicated process, so we bring refreshingly clear advice that’s backed by insightful financial analysis.
Working closely with clients, our dedicated team makes it their business to ensure clients get great value from their transactions. Our financial due diligence process involves checking each key financial aspect of a transaction important to our clients.
Specifically, we identify the key drivers of performance and profitability, identify value adjustments, improve deal structures, mitigate risks and question assumptions about future performance.
We are looking for someone who is great at…
- Co-developing our approach, scope and objectives with the client, understanding key business performance drivers, and providing value through insights, factual conclusions and advice.
- Gathering, verifying and assessing information, and formulating views and conclusions.
- Planning, preparing and reviewing outputs from our work, including written reports and presentations/meetings with the client, ensuring Insightful data analysis and presentation.
- Planning and monitoring the progress of live projects, including sharing of potential key issues on a timely basis, such as identification of risk for our client or items impacting price.
- Establishing yourself as a key client contact.
- Project managing teams as well as working together with team members, plus forming relationships with other Cooper Parry teams.
- Sharing your technical and wider knowledge with the team, and providing coaching to others.
- Understanding the wider capabilities of Cooper Parry and look for opportunities to broaden the services provided to our clients.
- Playing a participatory role in the Transaction Services team and business opportunity initiatives, as well as taking responsibility for own career development.
It is essential you…
- Have an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have transaction experience and strong commercial acumen.
- Have accomplished report writing experience.
- Be a highly effective time manager, with the ability to keep calm when under deadlines.
- Be confident and demonstrate gravitas, with the flexibility/ability to cope with change.
- Have strong project management skills and technical knowledge.
- Love working in a team, with the ability to quickly build effective relationships.
- Have experience of managing client relationships and negotiations.
- Have business development capability.
Our Values – Does our DNA Match?
- BE BRAVE – We are adventurous, show entrepreneurial spirit & take smart risks
- PLAY ALL IN – We’re filled with passion, energy and enthusiasm to get things done
- KEEP LEARNING – We’re passionately curious and thrive on change; we never stop growing
- BE NICE – We treat others well. We trust and are trusted. We play it straight and are honest
- WE’RE IN IT TOGETHER – All for one and one for all. Celebrating every success, big or small