Salary: 38500.00 – 41500.00
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo’s Government & Agencies segment have a fantastic new role to join the Colchester Garrison PFI as a Technical Project Manager.
Colchester Garrison PFI is a large MOD site where Sodexo is at the heart providing services for the British Army and their loved ones.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Construction or Maintenance Project Manager to become part of an established team.
You will undertake the planning, procuring and project management of any project works that may arise (inclusive of Lifecycle works), carry out building/asset surveys, manage contractors on site and ensure a robust Health & Safety culture is implemented and maintained.
For more information on the Colchester PFI please click here
- Managing and co-ordinating new works/projects and lifecycle works
- To ensure a robust Health & Safety culture is implemented and maintained
- Assist the Asset Manager when raising lifecycle business cases for approval
- The timely preparation of tender documentation and tendering for lifecycle works
- The management of onsite contractors
- Carrying out building/asset surveys
- General support of Sodexo led project works will be required from time to time
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
- Experience in project management ideally in a facilities management environment
- Experience in construction / maintenance
- Supply chain management experience
- IT literate – experience of using MS Office; Word,Excel
- HNC, Degree or equivalent/relevant qualifications or experience in building services/surveying, project management
- Experienced in managing budgets and project finance;
- Health and safety knowledge NEBOSH/IOSH
- Good communication and supervisory skills
Location: No Fixed Location, England