Salary: £25,000pa to £27,000pa + great benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have a great opportunity for a Command Centre Team Leader available within Sodexo. To be successful you will have experience of working and leading a team within a helpdesk/call centre environment; you will have excellent attention to detail, be a proactive problem solver and have outstanding customer service skills. You will be process driven and be responsible for managing a team of up to 12 Advisors; the ability to engage, motivate and coach your team will be key to your success.
- Conduct monthly 1-1s and quarterly PDRs, ensuring all actions, development and training needs are documented.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and tasks
- Ensuring a prompt and efficient service, accurate and meaningful processes, identifying needs, process improvements, opportunities and weaknesses, becoming our primary customer and staff interface.
- To support the management team on the roll-out of any agreed processes, and incorporate any changes necessary in your duties, methods, working hours and procedures
- To deputise as required for other Team Leads and carry out other duties as required and as are commensurate with your banding and experience.
- To assist in the recruitment process
- To establish and maintain excellent customer relationships and develop confidence in our systems and processes.
- Provide continual evaluation processes and procedures, and suggest methods to improve areas of operation, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Proactively act in a manner that supports a healthy and safe work environment through effective management of incidents and hazards.
- Ensure Sodexo’s commitment to ethical principles and sustainable development are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure compliance with all Sodexo policies, procedures and directives
- Consistent and proven experience in the Contact Centre / Service Centre environment
- Experience in People leadership and the effective running of teams
- Ability to lead a team in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Customer focused and responsive
- Demonstrated ability to coach & develop individuals and the team
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Advanced knowledge of and skills in CMMS applications
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills at all levels
- Self-motivated, confident, honest and flexible, with a professional work ethic
- Relationship building and influencing capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, evaluating, and improving business processes
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm and a strong safety culture
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to achieve results
Location: Leeds Thorpe Park, England