Salary: £34000.00 – £45000.00
Shift hours: Part Time
We are currently recruiting for a Sustainability Manager to join our Integrator team in Northern Ireland.
This exciting role involves working on a Government Services contract to develop and implement sustainability strategy and improvements.
You will be working with the client and suppliers to gather, analyse and advise on utilities, waste and other sustainability aspects that will drive operational and environmental performance across the client’s extensive property portfolio.
- To find out more about Sodexo’s Integrator – property management services click here
- To find out more about some of our team members, and their roles click here
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging energy regulation and managing data appropriately to ensure the estate is compliant.
- Link utility performance with asset management, projects, estates information and operational use of the buildings to provide strategic business cases.
- Understand client strategy, objectives and tactical requirements and how these inform the focus of business intelligence activity.
- Review and manage the delivery of the client’s monthly management information report including utilities, waste and sustainability performance.
- Develop supplier relationship to manage delivery of sustainability improvements
- Work closely with the BEMS engineer and Environmental Project Manager to provide technical engineering support
- Assist the client with developing and implementing an estate sustainability strategy including infrastructure, facilities management service-lines and operational use of the buildings.
- Degree and/or post graduate degree in a relevant subject or equivalent qualification by experience
- Professional membership of relevant institution (e.g. Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA), Chartered Institution of Wastes Management (CIWM), CIBSE)
- Experience in sustainability with respect to buildings/facilities
- Understanding of legislative requirements, including CRC, ESOS, DECs, MEES, Waste Management
- Experience of Energy Management Systems (ISO50001)
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Financial and business awareness
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland