Salary: £9.24 to £10.24
Shift Hours: Shifts –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Westward Care, part of National Care Group, are recruiting for Support Workers for our services in Great Ellingham.
The 8 Acres situated in Great Ellingham is a 18 bed Residential Service providing accommodation and support for individuals with moderate and severe learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
We focus on a person-centered care approach to help increase life skills and reach individual goals.
Shifts can include – earlies, lates, long days and alternative weekends. Full Time and Part Time hours available
The role will include driving the people we support from time to time to appointments and activities as well as supporting in our residential home.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.24
- £300 Joining Bonus
- Overtime enhanced hourly rate of £10.24 paid for hours in excess of 40.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme – £300 for each successful referral
- Career enhancing training opportunities include Care Certificate, NVQ/QCF qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 24-hour health and well-being support
- Employee Discount scheme for shopping, theme parks, gym memberships, theme parks, travel and more
- Guaranteed hours
- Flexible working patterns available
This role requires the role holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Drivers not Essential. Travel from Attleborough Train/bus station provided.
The most important qualities for a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.