Shift Hours: Full Time and Part Time – Day and Nights
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
At Oaklea Care we provide residential care, supported living and domiciliary care and support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and physical disabilities in the towns of Yeovil and Taunton.
Our aim is to provide meaningful support to enable individuals to live a normal and fulfilling life both at home and in our local communities focussing on developing skills for independence and community involvement.
We are currently looking for a 30 Hour and 25 Hour Support Worker to Join Our Team In Taunton.
This is a five bed residential service supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Shift patterns will be across a 7 day rota and will be a combination of days, evenings, weekends, and sleep ins
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.03
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.