Shift Hours: Full Time and Part Time – Full Time / Part Time / Bank
- £200 Bonus for new starters in July (terms and conditions apply)
- Support Worker
- £20,800 FTE / £10.00ph
- Full Time / Part Time / Bank Contracts available
- Mixture of shifts available – Days / Evenings / Weekends / Nights
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Workers at Merry Den Care.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Competitive Salary £10.00
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Paid DBS Check
- Menopause support and we have pledge to reimburse the cost of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) medication for colleagues who require it
Merry Den Care offers person centered supported living services over 7 properties and 8 self-contained flats. Each service is home to female residents. We provide accommodation and personal care for adults with learning disabilities, mental health, autism and complex needs.
Our main focus is to provide person centered care and ensure that the people we support are always engaged in a variety of activities that promote their independence.
Apply today or call us for a confidential chat on 07903871617 or email email@example.com