We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding healthcare.
You’ll be working full time 42 hours a week, 12 hour shifts, days only, making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Beacon.
Beacon House is a specialist residential service in West Yorkshire. We support individuals with learning disabilities, complex needs and behaviours that may challenge.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development – you’ll also enjoy discounts with our free NHS blue light card, rewards gateway offering 10% or more off supermarket shopping, private health cash plans, free confidential mental health support and more, to support your wellbeing in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with and report on medical & welfare needs
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further qualifications and training
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisals
- Benefits including free NHS blue light card, rewards, money off supermarket shopping, private health cash plans, pension scheme, mental health support and much more
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families
Job Reference: CYG32696