Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Welcome to Card Factory – and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores in every corner of the UK and Republic of Ireland. We have an outstanding growth story, consistently opening 50 new stores a year in recent years – with more opening all the time.
We are also developing new routes to market for our products in the UK and overseas. These rapid growth areas include franchise operations and wholesale agreements with major retailers in the UK and Australia.
We are now recruiting for a Stock Control Administrator to work within are distribution centre on a Fixed term contract for 6 months but may extend longer.
- Accurately input all goods in transactions onto AX Stock management system.
- Prepare replenishment stock transfers and input all stock movement sheet.
- Action all item issues/picking errors and perform stock adjustments where necessary.
- Carryout manual picking location stock checks.
- Assist with Bi-annual stocktaking process.
- Set up/update item picking locations on AX system.
- Organise/prepare bulk stock transfers between internal warehouses and 3rd party storage site (3PL).
- Control of quarantine/discontinued items on AX stock management system and make arrangement for disposal if necessary.
- Reporting of all slow moving/obsolete products for action.
- Ensure stock discrepancies are investigated and any errors resolved.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst undertaking all tasks accurately;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details;
- Have excellent communication skills both telephone, written, verbal with the ability to communicate at different levels;
- Good level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential;
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
Competitive salary and benefits package