Salary: £10.97 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you looking for a varied job role on a unique site? Do you like the idea of working 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off?
We are currently recruiting for Steward’s to join our amazing team on The Shetland Islands! You will be responsible for Housekeeping duties and Catering duties, supporting both teams to deliver an excellent service.
You will work a 12 hour shift and will be placed on a 3 weeks on 3 weeks off rotational shift pattern. You will receive free meals and accommodation whilst you are working. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- To monitor and maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness
- To service all rooms after customer departure as directed. Completing an inventory of the room, immediately communicating any deficiencies or damage to reception
- To maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- To assist Housekeepers and colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- Serving food in a professional manner with high levels of customer service
- Cleaning tables and service areas
- To ensure all documentation procedures are followed accurately as required.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Washing dishes and pots.
- Stocking service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens
- Basic and deep cleaning jobs in the canteen, dishwash, pot wash and kitchen
- Previous experience in catering/hospitality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
Location: Shetland, Scotland