Salary: Up to £14.37
Shift hours: Permanent
Sous Chef – Oxford
At RA Venues, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK’s leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne’s in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the Coach House Kitchen at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Sous Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative contract.
If you are an innovative and creative Senior Sous Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development – we want to hear from you!
- Working at the head of our brigade, producing high end and high quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Passionate about food
- Innovative and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills