We are currently looking for an IT Software Asset Analyst to join our IT team based in Solihull, West Midlands. Flexible/Hybrid working available.
In this key role you’ll be responsible for assisting the managing and controlling Tarmac’s IT software assets. Updates an accurate and comprehensive licence inventory for current usage and entitlements. Ensures IT equipment and licences are recovered as per internal processes and procedures. Acts in both a detective and preventative capacity to ensure compliant IT operations. Offers best practice advice to IT and Business staff
This is a varied and rewarding opportunity that calls for an experienced IT Software Asset Analyst. Reporting directly to the IT Software Asset Manager you’ll have full responsibility for:
- Assisting with the maintenance and support of accurate records of software assets including utilisation of subscriptions and services.
- Managing user management 3rd party vendor portals
- Providing regular reports to management as required
- Supplying up to date knowledge and understanding of licence agreements to colleagues on Service Desk and Workplace Computing
- Educating users and promotes licensing best practice
- Assisting with software deployment and configuration
- Ensures software licences are recovered for redistribution
- Being responsible for ensuring that the ITSM queue and software licensing mailboxes are managed and requests processed within relevant SLAs
- Collaborating with wider internal teams inside and outside IT
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Maintains the Software Asset Register in SharePoint and the DML up to date
- Deputising for the Software Asset Manager when required
- Assisting with software Technical faulty finding in regards to key management
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be:
- Able to demonstrate appropriate significant and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experienced using SAM tools (such as SNOW)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in understanding End User licence agreements and contracts.
- Experienced in setting up and maintaining SharePoint sites
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/67621/4039