Salary: £24,220.80 per Annum
Shift hours: Permanent
FM Team Leader
The overall purpose of this position is to supervise the team ensuring service demands for the soft facilities services (SFM) are met whilst providing a high level of customer service. To ensure soft facilities procedures are implemented to the highest standards as required by the organisation and the client. To support the service manager in the efficient use of resource to ensure achievement of budgetary targets.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Develop good lines of communication within you team and with other colleagues and customers
- All complaints are dealt with promptly and positive feedback recorded.
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Supervise your team in line with the company values
- Prepare rotas and ensure that there is adequate staff on duty to cover all department areas for the day, evening and night shift working patterns.
- Monitor staff sickness and absence levels, reporting trends.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven experience in the soft services/facilities management sector; in particular – Catering and Portering
- Good Budget Management
- Experience in managing a team
- Forward thinking with ability to spot potential improvement opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and client on site.
- IT Literate