Every day, our Adult Social Workers are making a real difference to vulnerable people in our community, helping and supporting them to live their lives in the way they want to.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with people who require social care services, their families and carers to ensure independence in maintained as much as possible and outcomes are clear, monitored and reviewed.
- Deliver genuine people-centred, strengths-based support, with a focus on what those we work with tell us will make the biggest difference to them. using your creativity to deliver the best outcomes for local people.
- Implement, review and monitor actions and outcomes outlines in line with individual care plan.
- Make changes and amendments as the needs of the individual change and evolve
- Work in line with best practice legislation, policy and guidance to promote the wellbeing and dignity of service users
- Make recommendations for the implementation of reablement equipment