Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Support Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
You will have worked in a similar role within the service industry and be able to demonstrate your knowledge in the safe use of using power tools. Manual Handling is required for this position therefore a capability assessment will be carried out
- To provide on-site support with completion of general, semi-skilled tasks across the site
- Set up training facilities for Fire Service training.
- To assist with clearance of snow from footpaths and gritting
- To assist with clearance of footpaths/roadsides/drains as directed
- To assist in arrival, departure, assembly and movement of furniture
- To complete minor maintenance duties as requested using appropriate equipment, including hand held power tools.
- chaperone sub-contractors on site.
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
Location: North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Training Centre, Easingwold nr York, England