Do you lead the way?
Are you a grafter?
Are you loyal?
If yes, read below to see how you could be a part of our story!
Right now Card Factory has over 1000 stores… As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination. What’s more, Card Factory is ambitious, passionate and forward thinking with a management style that is open and honest, encouraging people to contribute to the business at every level.
As a Senior Store Planner your responsibility will be to develop building and internal drawings that meet predetermined standards and specifications. You will need to use your knowledge of store layouts and store fit outs to find solutions to site specific requirements that deliver the business objectives in the most economical and functional manner possible.
- Reporting to the Store Planning Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and preparing all new and existing store layouts in Adobe Illustrator, including:
- Drafting technical drawings including elevation and sectional drawings for store redevelopment works and Building Control / Planning submissions.
- Preparation of internal feasibility layouts taking into account building configuration.
- Completion of detailed shop fit drawings covering all elements of the new store fit out.
- Completion of detailed shop front and signage elevation drawings.
- Working with the Commercial team to produce detailed site-specific merchandising layouts.
- Responsible for ensuring all layouts and drawings are prepared in a timely manner in-line with store activity and demands.
- Assist with the Tender process for new stores ensuring the relevant supporting documents are uploaded to the tender portal.
- Updating where necessary the shop fit drawing templates to reflect the latest changes in regulatory compliance.
- Updating where necessary the Shop Fit Specification document to reflect the latest changes in regulatory compliance and current ways of working.
- Assisting with the building control / planning process and providing all supporting documents to meet the requirements of the local authorities.
- Where required, produce material specifications / finishes schedules and prepare new store shop fit packs.
- Attend office & site-based project meetings when required.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to ensure design solutions meet all respective needs or alternatives are developed in preparation for project sign off.
- Achieve annual objectives as set by the Property Director & Store Planning Manager.
- Undertaking the above job description accurately and within a timely manner.
- Keeping the store estate drawings up to date and filed appropriately.
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
- Abiding by all Company Policies and procedures.
- Meeting corporate objectives and those set by the Property Director.
- Complying with the data protection act and current GDPR regulations
- Must have experience of store fit outs with the ability to produce detailed working drawings;
- You will have experience with Adobe Illustrator or similar and proficient in drawing preparation;
- Ability to complete tasks to deadlines whilst retaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Highly competent with computers including the use of MS Office;
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills;
- Experience of producing store merchandising layouts.
Competitive salary and benefits package