Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
- To provide an inspirational shopping experience, maximising every sale.
- To demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- To meet store and individual sales targets.
- Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire.
Sales and Service
- Achieve individual sales targets including Burberry.com sales, customer capture, UPT, repeat business, AUR; and demonstrate sound product knowledge
- Connect with clients and cultivate the relationship in a personalised way to establish and maintain your relationship
- Be perceptive of customers’ needs, actively listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Proactively develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing excellent product knowledge, overcoming objections and offering appropriate additional items (link selling)
- Exhibit the Burberry behaviours, present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
- Be aware of all services available and ensure all service policies are followed to provide customers with a consistent and global experience
- Actively participate in staff training sessions
- Exemplify the Burberry behaviours when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
- In absence of Floor Manager or Department Manager, cascade company communications to all members of the department or store team as necessary
- Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire
- Have a thorough understanding of garment fit, cut, knowledge of fabrics, styling and manufacturing techniques while being perceptive of the customer’s needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Possess superb interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate customers, staff, and management in the store.
- Comfortable using digital tools.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets
- Excellent customer service.