At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Senior Operative / Electrician to join our friendly team based in our Tarmac Newark Blocks Plant, Nottinghamshire. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the successful candidate, you will operate the Plant & Equipment at the site to ensure budgeted targets are met or exceeded, whilst complying with company and legislative SHE and Quality Policies and procedures.
You will be involved in carrying out daily production data reporting, and preventative maintenance/ electrical tasks.
- Supporting continuous improvement of process, plant and production.
- Balancing the time covering operation and cleaning of the production line.
- Building working relationships with other production and maintenance personnel.
- Ensure products of high quality are efficiently produced
- Ensure plant equipment maintained to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Supports a works plan and maintenance system
- Ensure the correct recording of all maintenance activities
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as a Senior Operative with the ability to perform general maintenance and electrical engineering tasks. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process, heavy plant, and equipment
- Computer literacy
- NVQ level 3 in relevant discipline
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/1244