“I think one of the things that makes Burberry different is that we're always looking forward – experimenting, trying new things and pushing boundaries.”
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Senior Client Advisor/ Client Advisor, you can look forward to opportunities to propel your career with exciting opportunities within the retail team, in both specialist and management roles.
- Have background preferably in a fashion retail environment
- Continually challenge, innovate and collaborate to strive for excellence
- Take ownership in delivery of exceptional experiences in your client engagements while exhibiting the Burberry Values
- Build and nurture inspiring, enduring connections with clients and your team
- Have genuine passion for fashion and styling
SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUALS CAN EXPECT:
- Competitive total compensation with performance based incentives
- Training team committed to your learning and career development
- Off days dedicated to your well-being
- A fun, lively and collaborative work environment
At Burberry, we believe that creativity open spaces for ourselves, our customers and our communities
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Singapore || Not Applicable || Singapore || Retail || 5538 || n/a ||