Senior Client Accountant position at Trinity Estates
Location – Hybrid Working – Home Based / Trinity Estates – Vantage Point, 23 Mark Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DN
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:15 Monday – Friday
Salary – £32,000 to £38,000 per annum
TPG are a well-established and fast-growing Residential Property Management Group operating across the UK. TPG has grown significantly via acquisition and now acts as an umbrella company within the Odevo Group.
We recognise that talent (that’s you) may wish to stay close to home for the best work-life balance, and here at TPG there’s no need to compromise. With offices, developments and hubs located nationwide, you’ll enjoy the same amazing opportunities and benefits to work in an exciting role with brilliant people.
Are you an Accountant looking for your next exciting role? Do you have experience, or an interest in Property? Then we have the role just for you! We are looking for a Senior Client Accountant to join our ever-expanding team!
The role of Senior Client Accountant is responsible for the delivery of service charge accounting on behalf of our clients.
What’s in it for you?
We value and promote a positive work-life balance. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- 24 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox (which offers a range of discounts for shopping and services).
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – Confidential Helpline that helps you navigate life challenges, adverse events, stress, and other issues that may impact your life.
- Hybrid Working.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Financial support towards personal development / training.
- Real opportunities to grow and progress.
- Recognition incentives.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme and much more…….
What will your role look like?
- Contributing to instilling a culture of the highest professional standards and conduct
- Ensuring your performance and delivery follows compliance with all relevant industry legislation and best practice
- KPI’s / Targets – ensure you meet the performance KPI’s and Targets as set by the business from time to time
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with key stakeholders, concerning workflow and related business matters;
- Creating “Service charge” Accounts (including RMC/RTM “statutory accounts” (trading or otherwise), and related HMRC documentation/filing) – preparation, coordination, and finalisation of Accounts.
- Preparing, finalisation and coordination of Accounts for lost sites in accordance with agreed protocols.
- Financial integration of new sites.
- VAT reporting; budgets; ad hoc reporting; FTT preparation, and/or attendance.
- Query resolution – liaison with third parties (including property owners/clients) to resolve Accounts related queries
- Ensuring the integrity and timely delivery of agreed reporting requirements
- Attendance at ad hoc client meetings “out of the office”.
Do you have these skills?
- Possess (or part-qualified) a professional Accountancy qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA, or equivalent).
- Ideally possess knowledge of the residential property management sector including related industry legislation and best practice
- Experience within an accountancy/financial environment, which may include experience gained within a professional accounting practice
- Sound book-keeping knowledge with a good understanding of accounting principles
- Naturally inquisitive with an ability to identify weaknesses and offer improvements to internal systems/processes
- Client focussed, flexible, organised, self-motivated, with ability to use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
TPG are proud to be part of the Odevo Group.
Look us up on LinkedIn for more information or visit our website for a list of our current opportunities. If you just want to have a chat to find out more, give our recruitment team a call who are always happy to help and provide further details (020 7702 0701) please quote the Ref number below.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.