Salary: £9.96 – £9.96
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To process PXG passes and visitor passes for all personnel requiring access to the Colchester site within the timescales detailed in the service standards.
- To issue car passes for those wishing to bring a vehicle onto site.
- To monitor CCTV footage of the site for any signs of a secirty breach.
- To offer exemplary standards of customer service as the front line towards all visitors and staff at the Colchester Garrison site, assisting with queries where possible.
- To raise any security concerns immediately with the Authority personnel.
- To follow the correct incident reporting procedures using designated forms.
- To ensure that personnel appearances are beyond reproach, strict adherence to uniform dress standards is to be maintained at all times.
- To diligently take and hand over every duty shift ensuring that a full check of the Daily Occurrence and Incident Report books is carried out on each take over of duty.
- Good communication skills; must be able to demonstrate effective verbal communication.
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards.
- Proven track record of employment within administration.
Location: Merville Barracks Colchester, England