Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Have you got skills and experience in a security management role with a customer focused mind-set, if so then we have got the role for you!
In this role the Security Manager, will be accountable for the day to day management of the Security team and ensuring all contractual manning requirements are managed and met on a daily/weekly basis. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes. This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationships, commercial, supplier management and people management skills with the ability to influence people across a wide spectrum.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- An organised individual able to work on their own initiative on a number of projects.
- Lead Security Team under pressure.
- Lead by example promoting one team culture.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- A comprehensive working knowledge of the Security Industry.
- People skills – the ability to work and communicate at all levels within a management structure.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in a Facilities Management environment.
- Experience of managing employee rota’s and a large Security Team.
- SIA Front Line Licence.
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office.
- Strong management experience and skills in Security Services/Industry,
- Flexibility in working hours, to suit the needs of the business (weekends/nights).
- Incident management experience.
- Enhanced vetting checks will be required.
- Full driving licence.
- First Aid at Work.
- SIA CCTV License
- Sound knowledge of BS 10800, BS 7858, BS 7499 & BS 7958.
- A security professional with prior experience of commercial contract management gained in a corporate, Critical National Infrastructure.