At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Sales & Service Advisor to join our friendly team based in our Bawtry Office, South Yorkshire. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the Sales & Service Team Leader, you will support the overall sales plan and the commercial team to ensure that customer service is delivered from the first point of contact to the actual delivery of the product. To maintain good records for correct planning and invoicing. You will maximise sales opportunities through effective collaboration with other functions.
- Process orders, providing an accurate estimate to the customer and informing them of any change in expected delivery time
- Liaise with customers requesting call-offs and record onto the system
- Respond to haulage queries
- Process order changes and cancellations in line with internal processes
- Re-schedule and adjust the delivery plan for customer deliveries throughout the day.
- Monitor and oversee the scheduled plan on the day of delivery, whilst waiting time and general haulier administration is completed in timely manner too
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous Sales and Customer Service experience gained within a busy, fast-paced office environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing your own skills.
- Customer relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
Salary: Great rate of pay + fantastic benefits
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/150/1196