Salary: Up to £35,000
Shift hours: Permanent
Sales Manager – Stevenage
Up to £35,000
At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK’s leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne’s in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the Coach House Kitchen at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients
Are you an established Sales Manager looking for that next challenge working for a unique fast paced industry? Do you have experience driving sales and new business within a hospitality environment? whilst motivating a busy sales team? Our business is on the lookout for a Proactive Sales Manager to join us onsite at Knebworth House
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving both new business across the venue and maintaining current business by servicing key accounts. You will build the venues profile in local and national markets by creating and executing an exceptional sales plan so an understanding of the local area is key!
The role requires an entrepreneurial personality with the drive to succeed and the ability to maximise the meetings and events revenue potential in the venue.
- Manage and motivate a successful sales team ( 2 direct reports)
- Processing enquiries & proposals, providing best value options to customers while maximising sales opportunities
- Contribute ideas for the Sales and Marketing plan
- Support the implementation and monitoring of all company marketing initiatives
- Raise the profile of the venue through local business networking groups in and around the local area.
To be right for us, you will be a self-motivated individual with a proven history of driving sales and new business. You must be a highly motivated pro-active self-starter, with a commitment and drive for business development and a knack for relationship building.
- Previous experience in a Sales Management role.
- Proven track record of managing and motivating a team to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for hospitality, sales and customer service
- An ability to inspire customer trust and confidence
- Experience selling events or services in hospitality or unique venues